Bridging yoga styles : Historical Connections
This enlightening workshop will clear the confusions of yoga teachers & yoga practitioners.
Even for beginners, doubts about benefits of yoga, yoga as profession, yoga as medicine, yoga as fitness and about where, when & how to begin yoga will get disappear like darkness gets disappear by lightning a lamp. You will get answers of unasked questions as well.
Every exist for a reason. Everything has something good in it. Yoga systems and yoga styles are not exceptions. It is time for all yoga instructors to become familiar goodness of each tradition rather than keeping eyes closed and keep shouting 'mine is the best tradition'. It is time to grow ourselves by taking best of everything.
Main Areas of Study:
(1) Yoga styles: Origin and Reasons of Origin.
(2) Classifying yoga for Indians, Russian, Europeans & Americans.
(3) Historical changes in development of Yoga Styles.
(4) Is Yoga Still Secret? Advanced & Basic Yoga.
(5) How to select correct style for you?
(6) How to learn Yoga without Guru?
From 08.00 - to - 20.00
(1) 08:00 - 11:00 : Practical Training (Part-1)
Sukshama Vyayam, Yogsadhan Kriyas, Asanas, Pranayam, Dharna
(3) 11:00 - 11:30 : Tea break
(4) 11:30 - 12:30 : Meditation
(5) 12:30 - 14:00 : Lunch Break
(6) 14:00 - 15:30 : Theoretical Session (scientific aspect of yoga)
(7) 15:30 - 16:00 : Tea break
(8) 16:00 - 17:30 : Theoretical Session (Phylosophy of yoga)
(9) 17:30 - 18:00 : Tea break
(10) 18:00 - 19:30 : Practical Training (Part-2)
Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayam and Meditation
(10) 19:30 - 20:00 : Closing Ceremony, Certificates Distribution